Les Echos relaunch: a new & improved digital experience.
On Monday 1st April, Les Echos relaunched its digital platforms to include new features such as in-read, as well as a clearer and more modern layout, designed to improve navigation and reading comfort for its audience.
With the aim of better serving their audience’s needs by improving user experience, Les Echos has re-branded its online website across all devices for 2019. Not only have they made the site more visually appealing with a contemporary restyling, they have also launched new formats, new types of digital distribution and have further optimised the site for ease of navigation and accessibility.
Specific modifications include:
- A revamped navigation bar as well as refined sections to improve accessibility.
- New technical infrastructure allowing users to download content quicker.
- In-read formats to place clients in the heart of Les Echos’ editorial content.
- Premium and sticky advertorial formats to maximise impact and augment viewability.
- A real-time news feed providing a concise summary of the latest and most important news.
- A ‘read later’ function for users with limited time but who enjoy long reads.
- Newsletters with tailor-made editorial offer and a 100% SOV advertising solution.
Les Echos has not only focused on improving its existing website, but has created new, engaging platforms for the propagation of its editorial content. In conjunction with the recent relaunch, the publisher has introduced a daily 20 minute Discovery podcast summarising the latest and most important news and topics relating to business, finance and technology. In addition, with the increasing popularity of video content consumption, Les Echos has created an editorialised video platform on its website to allow its audience to better understand the economy as well as decode the latest business stories.
If you would like to know more about our exciting Les Echos digital re-brand and how this can benefit your advertising campaigns, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with the team here at Advance Media!